We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to our Policy, we will post a new policy on our Site and update the “Last Updated” date set forth above.
We collect three types of information with our Service, namely personal data, competition data and usage data.
This is information that can specifically identify an individual such as a first and last name, address, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address, IP address, credit card, other payment information, and which is directly linked to a unique user identifier (“UID”).
This is information submitted by league staff or team managers about competitions such as (but not limited to) competition results, attendance, goals, points, assists and other statistics.
This is information about how you use the Service or how a group of users use the Service and is directly linked to an anonymous usage identifier (“AUID”). Its purpose is to help understand trends and to improve our Service. When using the Service, GDE may for example collect the user agent of your browser and information about the requests made to the Service. The Service may then analyse this data along with your personal information and generate anonymous usage data. We may share this anonymous usage data to third parties for security auditing, data analysis and/or advertising.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a session identifier that is sent from a web site to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use this Service.
Your personal information may be used (but not limited to):
- to request feedback and to enable us to develop, customize and improve the Site;
- to provide products or services or complete transactions you have requested and to process payments in connection therewith;
- to send you a welcoming email and to contact you about your use of the Site, to respond to your emails, submissions, comments, requests or complaints, to anticipate and resolve problems with our Service, to respond to customer support inquiries;
- to notify contest winners; and
- for the specific purpose for which the information was provided.
As explained in the usage data section, we may use your personal information in the process of generating or updating anonymous usage data.
Reasonable effort will be taken to prevent unauthorized release, corruption, or loss of your personal data.
Personal information gathered by the Services is stored in our database and is backed up regularly to a remote location. We use encryption to protect the transmission and storage of sensitive information. Though we maintain a strong data security policy, we cannot guarantee that your information will not be disclosed or accessed by accidental circumstances or by the unauthorized acts of others.
Your account information and access to our Service is accessible only through the use a username and password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for all uses of our Site and Service by any person using your username and password. Please advise us immediately if you believe your username and password have been compromised.
Your personal information is not shared with or sold to other organizations without your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- When we have your consent.
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Please be aware that we may provide links to third party Web sites as a service to our users and we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites. Please also note that these Web sites’ privacy policies will differ from those of GDE. Therefore, we encourage you to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with information or visiting their sites.
CONTROL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are a registered user of our Service, you may view and update your personal information. Simply login to the Service and edit your profile. Generally, you should be careful when making any personal information available to the public.
You may also choose to delete your profile entirely from our Service by contacting our support team. Your last name along with the first letter of your first name (e.g. Smith J.) will remain in order to continue displaying competition data.